Sunday, 6 June 2010

Curtain Call!

Woohoo, I'm back as I promised! :)
I'd like to show you today, what I cooked up for the Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT33}! The colour palette is gorgeous and calmer than last week & it reminded me of school... thus I whipped up this little thing:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper, journal card: October Afternoon; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings); ink: ColorBox (Blue Iris, Black); paper clip: Stampin' Up!; ribbon: Hallmark; letter stickers: Fiskars; Cuttlebug & Stars embossing folder; other: button, string, brads

I'm entering this one into Caardvarks' June Card Challenge, which is to include embossing somewhere on the project.
The rest of the Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:
Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
and June Guest Designer, Christina MacLaren, at Seaglass & Sentiments
...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out, I hope to see you back! :) Have a lovely Sunday, and until tomorrow! xxx
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. LOVE your ribbon flowers and cards. Great work with this week's Curtain Call colours too! Fabulous student's card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Chupa! Love all the different elements combined in this one - you certainly have an eye for design! Hope you're having a fab time away - how long were you in the UK for??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I love the layers...especially the layer with the embossed stars!! Great job with the colors!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have blitz the colours again this week miss Chupa! great use of DS papers! BTW drove past your house yesterday, looks all in one piece and your car is still safely in the driveway! hope you are having a ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this Chupa, which reminds me, I have some of those little clips!! gotta pull them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Chupa, this is fabulous! I adore all the layers, and you execute them perfectly! I couldn't love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fantastic card, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one's off the charts, Chupa! love it:) so where are you in the world right now, dearie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh, very cool card. I really like the colors and the studious feel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Perfect star embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little library clip and the button! SO cute - fabulous job, Miss Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, Chupa! I just got some of those clips too! Love the fresh colors...

    ReplyDelete
  13. very fun card. love all of the embellishments. great colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the goodies on this one! Love the theme of your card. Oh, I notice to star embossing folder! My good friend just bought that one...I'll send her your way so she can see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012