Monday, 7 June 2010

Summery pleats

Hello, glad to see you're here to check out my weekly Really Reasonable Ribbon project! :)
I'm so happy to be able to enjoy summer this year, like the majority of the world - in the 'proper' season (lol), so I'm bringing you a "freshly picked" card, that reflects the colours of the Polish Summer.
I used several types of ribbon, available it the RRR store, and two cute hand-painted buttons from the Spring collection. This one is my favourite, but you can find buttons in many other colours here.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket; letter stickers: American Crafts; border punch: Fiskars; chipboard flowers: Lil' Davis Designs; ribbon: Leaves Moss Green, Swiss Dots Grosgrain Moss Olive, Sand Mini Ric Rac; hand-painted buttons (Spring collection
)

I'm entering this card into Our Creative Corner's Summer Inspiration challenge, and C4C40 - Pleats.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you towards making a bright,summery project yourselves!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful summer card. Your colors make me think of a sunset at the beach. Great job on the summer inspiration challenge! So happy you could join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Chupa :D Love the pleats with the vine across them and the flowers are adorable. Now you just need to go out and pick your mom some wild flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love the pleats, what a great summery card! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Chupa! I have never seen these pleats before, it's super idea...very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012