Sunday, 20 June 2010

Three-dimensional pot

Good morning my friends! Are you ready for another Curtain Call? You better do, 'cause the colours are - yet again- divine! See for yourselves:

PhotobucketAlign Center

See, I told ya'! :D
I heard some saying that blue & green should not be seen (together), but there's no truth to this whatsoever. This is one of the nicest colour combinations, don't you think?
I hope you like my interpretation. I've been playing a lot with my 3-dimensional medium lately, I like the pizazz that it adds to the paper. The uneven layer of glaze hat I applied to the pot, made it look more convincing. The effect is yum-o!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Stampin' Up!; paper: DCWV, digital; stamp: Stampin' Up! (Bloomin' With Beauty), Flourishes (Taglines); ink: various from ColorBox, Versa Color; border punch: Kaisercraft; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; ribbon: Swiss Dots Grosgrain Moss Olive

The rest of the Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:
Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
and June Guest Designer, Christina MacLaren, at Seaglass & Sentiments
...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage!

Wishing you a joyful rest of the weekend,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Another wonderful creation, the colouring is divine! I will be coming around when you return to get some tips and borrow this stamp!! Happy holidaying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treatment to one of my FAVORITE stamps sets. I love those hydrangeas...can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors, Chupa :D Love the border punch you used in white and your flowers are fabulous - hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is sooo pretty! Love this stamp set and I love how you've used it - layers, colours, papers everything! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally lovely, Chupa! The stitching is amazing, the colors perfect for the stamp and you can never have enough bling, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, Chupa! love the shiny vase of blooms with all the extras:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Chupa!!! Love what you've done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring, Chupa! Love what you did with the flower pot and those dotty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love those 3 pink jewels...they just add some perfect pop of color!! Awesome job with the colors this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012