Friday, 18 June 2010

An update on our trip :)

As promised, here I am with a little photo update from the last two weeks in Poland. Only briefly explained though, I'm afraid... I hope they'll speak for themselves, 'cause yours truly should go back to the folks, and spend some more time with them, before we head to our beds :)
Firstly, here's a few of my one and only, precious Chuplet... isn't she a peach?? *insert the proud mommy face here*

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the places that we saw so far, is my all-time favourite - Książ castle in Silesia, only half an hour away from where my parents live. I've been there so many times in the past, that I lost the count... It was so great to see it yet again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's surrounded by picturesque parterre gardens like this:

Photobucket

Here's me & Chuplet in one of the gardens:

Photobucket

We'd also spend time, walking the streets of some of the health resorts in Poland - I love the atmosphere there. They're nice little towns, where time seems to run slower, and people look happier.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, here's me in a botanic garden in Wojsławice - a place very close to my heart, 'cause I used to have workshops there, while studying Landscape Architecture in Uni :)

Photobucket

Thanks for checking them up, I hope you enjoyed your time! I'll see you tomorrow {hugs}
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love how little kids scrunch their noses up when they smile! All those little things I get to relive through Chuplet :D Great pictuers!! Love the history of Europe and all the fabulous castles and architecture. Thanks for sharing - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous photos! I just want to kiss those adorable little cheeks! And look at you - you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Poljska je čudovita! (Poland is beautiful in Slovene - my language!) I hope you had a lovely time!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012