Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Catching up

Hey there! I'm happy to say that I have a couple of cards to share with you all today. Yes, there happened to be time for craft for Chupa tonight! *applause*
Although it didn't happen without sacrifice. Zuzia continues to be in the post-journey mood, and gives me the hardest days so far, but the night is all mine :) I only wish I had the time to squeeze some sleep somewhere in between! lol

There are three new cards again, so I'm better off getting to the point. Let me just tell you, how wonderful it feels, being able to finally catch up with my favourite challenges! Gah, do I feel addicted... *wink wink*

First up is a 2S4Y card (Laura's sketch 56 - flipped and slightly altered). With a prize for this week, I feel lucky that I'm back from vacation early enough not to miss it! :)
It also goes to F4A20 - Show Us What Ya Got. The requirement is: "find the most RECENT thing you purchased that you have NOT used ... still in the package, mind you. "
So... I made these purchases just before we left, and I was itching to finally give them a go. There are October Afternoon's Thrift Shop papers, Prima die-cuts, and this wonderful little word sheet from Collections. All had their first time tonight!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon; die-cut: Prima; word cut-outs: Collections, pearls: Kaisercraft; paper flower: Prima; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; sewing machine; ink: Kaleidacolor Cappuccino

Next card is a simple design, that I made with several challenges in mind. They are CAS75 Dry Embossing, TSG63 with an inspiration photo that certainly rings the bell (Stacey used it for one of her recent Curtain Calls :)), CWC012 (I used these three out of the proposed options: stamped image, paper piercing, embossing). The sketch is CPS175.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon, Kaisercraft; stamps: There She Goes (Aim For The Clouds); rhinestones: Bella!, ink: StazOn (Jet Black); embossing folder: Cuttlebug; paper piercer; grosgrain striped ribbon

Lastly, I played with this week's fabulous SFYTT, and cQc#41. Check it out:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant; paper: My Mind's Eye, Stampin' Up!; stamps: My Favourite Things; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); border punch: Fiskars; black pen; glitter: Reeves; black satin ribbon; brads; paper & felt flowers

(note that my photos are still imperfect, unfortunately, I can't even apply a watermark to them. Damn these computers!)
Thank you ever so much for bearing with me tonight :D I hope you enjoyed the visit! Happy wednesday!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the layout.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday Clean and Simple(CAS), "S.I.M.P.L.E." challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards .. Love them all!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Takie radosne, piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are sooo awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lots of beautifulness here!! LOVE LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love, love, LOVE ALL these amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fine array of cards. I really like the peachy colored embossed background as a base for your hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012