Sunday, 18 July 2010

Clean & organic

Good evening folks! (or morning, for my friends from a Northern Hemisphere)
I'm sorry for being a little late with my Curtain Call card this week. I had this card in my plans for today, but didn't find the time to make it until recently. To top it off, that was a pretty funny process, when I had to keep an eye on a rampaging Chuplet, who insisted on either eating a potted plant, or pressing the reboot button on the compy. LOL
I really must learn, that with Zuzia learning all sorts of things so quickly, I just can't keep on procrastinating any more... *cough*

Anyway, I hope you're going to love this week's colours as much as I do! They're perfect for the all-natural look, as well as CAS designs. Look at this beautiful inspiration photo:

Photobucket

I didn't want these colours to overpower the card, so I knew that I want to find the papers that utilize a lot of white. I was relieved, when my neglected DCWV Garden Party Paper Stack sort of jumped at me, when I was combing through the stash. I wouldn't have found a better DP than this!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV; stamps: Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; border punch: EK Success; striped grosgrain ribbon; hand-painted buttons


I hope you'll take time to play along with us! Post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33 creation using Mr. Linky at our fearless leader's blog, Stacey's Stamping Stage.

Thank you for stopping by, have the loveliest rest of the weekend! Must go cook dinner now... until then!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Limes...perfect! love this, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely superb Iwona!! Love the ribbon and the image!! boy oh boy you have been on a mission since your return home- brilliant work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous colour challenge and your card is absolutely stunning!! Love the sentiment too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic mix of papers and gorgeous striped ribbon! Love your coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chupa, so pretty. :)
    there are lots of layers & details, but the overall effect is just lovely and serene. really, is there anything you can't do??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card this week Chupa!!! Right down to that big ole perfect bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once they start walking it is a whole other story - the world is at their finger tips and they want to check everything out! Glad you were able to get around it to make the card :D

    That wide ribbon is soooo yummy! Wish my "rush" cards looked like this. Fabulous use of this week's colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Chupa. You make the prettiest cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lime looks so fresh!! I love your beautiful design, Iwona!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die Karte ist so schön geworden. Das DSP gefällt super.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iwona, how could I not like this card...LOL...you used a Flourishes Set!!! Simply gorgeous...love how you used the CC colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Love it, Chupa! All of it's green glory! An easy color combo for us plant hounds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous!! I love the lime stamp you used, and that ribbon is awesome! Great job with the colors this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful card Chupa! I love the papers, punched border, main image, buttons, ribbon... ya getting the picture?? Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012