Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Dirty job continued...

Hello yet again :) I don't remember having four posts done in one day in a very long time... if ever! It's because of the nature of my recent creations, that I don't wait for one or more cards to come, before I post them up. There are five new Dare to Get Dirty challenges coming every day, and I need to "tick them out", before I move on. Otherwise I'd get lost very quickly :)
So, as soon as I finished my last card, a bunch of new challenges just hit the board... oh me gosh, it's a real challenge to keep up!
The card below utilizes two of them "fresh" challenges (sketch & patterns), as well as CC280: Rose Olive Parfaits. I love how unexpectedly lovely this combo is!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill; paper: DCWV, October Afternoon, American Crafts; stamp: Stampin' Up! (Mixed Greetings); ink: Versa Color (Olive), ColorBox (Peach Pastle); white gel pen; decorative chalk: Pebbles; grosgrain ribbon; button; string: Papertrey Ink

Thanks for peeking in, as always! I hope to get something more whipped up tonight, before I hit the bed :) {{hugs}}
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great paper flower and card! You are a stamping machine, my friend :D Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I really admire your style, every tiniest element on your card seems to be in just the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fresh! Love the rolled flower...such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012