Monday, 19 July 2010

Down to the (dirty) business!

Hi friends, happy Tuesday (or Monday still, for some)!
I'm continuing to Dare to Get Dirty this morning, since Chuplet is still asleep (oh dear! but it's past noon already! lol).
With limited time on my hands lately, I decided that I combined all recent challenges.
For those interested in finding out the details, please check out both my SCS gallery and the above link (you have to be a SCS Fan Club member to be able to view the challenges, and play along!).

For a non-SCS challenge, I used the colours from the photo inspiration for The Shabby Tea Room's Week #19 challenge - "From The Garden":

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Kaszazz; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: C.C.Designs; Flourishes; decorative chalks: Pebbles; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; brads; button; string: Papertrey Ink

I'm glad you stopped by, I hope to see you again later today! Happy stamping! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card, Chupa. Love the paper pieced jammies and strip of gingham. Based on the brown hair this could be Chuplette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card ... love those CC papers! Thansk for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet - love your layout and yummy papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this to pieces! What an adorable stamped image and what a fabulous design. I love your layering and adore how you did the sentiment. thanks for playing again with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card - all the layers, and that cute image. Makes me think of my grandson, well, and all the other little ones in pjs I have seen in my life. Wonderful job on the challenge, not only the colors, but the flowers too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!!!! The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012