Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Evening quickies

Good evening (morning)! It's been a busy day, and I was looking forward to having some me-time, once all calmed down. However, I feel quite tired already, even if it's not even 10 p.m.
I think I should treat myself well tonight, and hit the bed at some more humanly time :)

Before I do this though, I'd like to show you what the me-time brought... They're no biggie, pretty simple designs, but I do like them :)
I played with SSSC78, and my favvie OA Thrift Shop papers...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits); ink: Versa Color (Olive), ColorBox (Blush Rose); vintage buttons; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: EK Success; gingham ribbon

The sun rays look disastrous, I know... I swear I was aiming for something more subtle, but then it somehow didn't work. Darn! It could have been such a nice effect...

Than I decided that I want to make a true CAS, and so I turned to the Stamp Simply #148 sketch (ssnotime148). Imagine this... for the first time! I can't believe I could let these great challenges go for such a long time. lol
The colours are taken from the inspiration photo of FTTC76, and the theme - from CWC013 - Inspired by Summer.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Jillibean Soup; stamps: Inkadinkado (scene), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: StazOn (Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; string: Papertrey Ink

Glad to have you checking in, as always! Have a lovely day,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely but I really love the bottom one that you did for the CAS challenge ~ it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that PTI set again LOL!! I've actually ordered it as I can't stand not having it any longer :D Greta card using it. Nice work with Sharon's sketch too. Hoping you enjoyed your sleep and are rejuvenated and ready to go again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. I love how you used these sketches, very nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two absolute BEAUTIES Iwona!!! Love your take on the FTTC...the image is really pretty!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a grand set of cards. So fresh and fun, perfect for summer time. I always enjoy visiting for the wonderful eye candy to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, Iwona! I love the scene you created....so beautiful! Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012