Sunday, 25 July 2010

For the love of cupcakes

Good morning! Are you ready for another Curtain Call Color Challenge? Today's colours are fun, bright, and ideal for those birthday or kids projects! Check them out:

Photobucket

I decided that I do just this... make a fun birthday card. Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV; paper: DCWV, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Basic Grey; ink: Versa Color (Khaki); Vivid! (Brick), ColorBox (Black); star punch: Kaszazz; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; grosgrain ribbon; black pen; buttons; twine

and here's the SFYTT sketch, that I used - I LOVE playing with these sketches!!

Photobucket


I hope you'll take time to play along with us! Post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 33 creation using Mr. Linky at our fearless leader's blog, Stacey's Stamping Stage.

I'm leaving you to it now, got to clean the house & bake a cake, before our neighbours come for the afternoon tea (I don't remember ever having a mess like this! *sigh* Here's to the fun side of having baby Zuzia in the house, lol)
Hope you're having a magnificent Sunday, happy stamping!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Now you've made me hungry, Chupa LOL! Darling card using this week's colours. These were a brain burner for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna kartka, i te nasycone kolorki... Aż się weselej robi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Chupa, as all of your cards are!!! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Chupa! Loving that cupcake and all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can always count on you for a cute and cheerful card, Chupa! Love you buttons, bows and DP! I loved these colors, well the black was a challenge! But that's the point, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super delicious and so gorgeous Iwona!!! Your take on the Sketch is perfect!!! Thank you for a fun month!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet!! and i love the saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take your advice on staying calm, cupcakes here I come!!!! You have rocked both the colours and the layout Iwona! good to see you lost none of your creativity while you were away!!! Hope your cake turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fun colors. It puts a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE! I really like how you incorporated both of these challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So in love with that color scheme, so in love with that yummy cupcake and LOVE how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012