Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Happy Birthday, LeAnne!!

Hi there, friends! You haven't seen me around for a while, but I swear that I've got a good excuse! You will find out soon what I'm talking about... until then, I'll stick around to the good ole' stamping...

I've got one card to show you tonight, and it's a very special one... please help me wishing our sweet LeAnne Pugliese all the best, 'cause today is her BIRTHDAY!!
I hope you'll have a blast, girl!!! Here's what I made for you!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: DCWV; stamp: Penny Black, MFT; ink: ColorBox (Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalk: Pebbles; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; sewing machine; Cuttlebug & QuicKutz Retro Diamonds embossing folder; glitter: Reeves; organza ribbon

In case you don't know, this post is a part of a mini Blog-Hop, organized especially for this sweet occasion! At the end of my post is the list of all participants - I hope you'll visit each link, and check out the rest of our birthday creations! Who knows, you might just get inspired... *wink wink*

I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant (TPE77), and the colours of CC281: Crushed Daffodil Pizzazz.

Photobucket

Oh, and one more thing... have you seen my new badge?? *grins*

Photobucket




Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. This card is all types of gorgeous and congrats on your new badge....very, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Chupa! Love the sparkly! Thanks so much for helping celebrate LeAnne's b'day! CONGRATS on your new badge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is a BEAUTY!!! Those flowers are gorgeous, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I'm certain LeAnne is going to be so happy to see this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Chupa, this is sweet----I love blue and flowers and glitter, so I would have to say that I LOVE this card! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate in such a fabulous way---that sneaky Arielle really pulled a fast one! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the colors! I love the sparkliness of the flowers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa this is STUNNING! WOW girl - awesome! Great birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stiching element.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Chupa! Thanks for taking part in the mini blog hop for LeAnne's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chupa this is adorable! I love the stitching around the layer, and that image is so pretty. What a wonderful sentiment to pair with it, the colors are just perfect together. Thank you so much for joining us at TPE this week with our sketch challenge!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012