Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Happy happy birthday card

Hello and happy Wednesday to you! I had a relatively calm morning (read: Zuzia was behaving), so I managed to add one more card to my stash. I'm happy enough that my mojo is still there, considering that I had no sleep at all last night! You know what to blame. LOL

This card is considerably out of my comfort zone - it's all stamped. Funny how it's usually a problem for stampers to incorporate patterned papers in their projects, while I work the other way. Firstly, I {heart} them too much not to use them, but the primary reason is that my cardstock & ink supply is far from satisfactory, so I simply have to have something to back it up.
(Note to self: got to do something about it!)
I wish my graphic software worked already, too! Having have to share with you photos like this one, is no fun! I can't get rid of this yellow-ish halo...*grunts*

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, SEI; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Dot Spot, Blooming Button Bits, Say It With Style); ink: ColorBox Ice Jade, Black, Prussian Blue); chipboard heart: Collections; pearl: Kaisercraft; sewing machine, wooden ladybug

Of course, there are challenges ready for this one. You know me... :P
I made it for Card Style Clean and Graphic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, July Caardvarks challenge (birthday themed), and CC279: Wild Cherry Mist.

So, how do you think this one turned out? I think I did pretty well, for a not-quite-my-style project :)
Thank you for stopping by! Love,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You crazy woman you LOL! It would take me a week to recover from an all nighter if I did one now. Mind you I have quite a few years on you LOL! I'm one of the have trouble with DPs girl. One on a card I can sometimes handle but more than one and I'm in biiiiig trouble.

    Loved your other three cards in the prior post too. Glad you are back at it and hopefully you can get some sleep in as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...I love this!! I love how you've used the dot spots stamp set!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so cute. It's great how the saying repeats off the edge of the card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012