Monday, 19 July 2010

Hi there

Hello one more time! :) It's evening, and both of my Sweethearts are fast asleep... this can mean only one thing, and you know exactly what I mean... hehehe
So, I made a card. Yes, I'm so predictable. And very happy to be :)

I started with the TESC121 sketch, and figured out, that the colours of JUGS42 Color Challenge would fit my idea (mind you, it's still a pretty free interpretation - it's never too easy to fit the DP right into the given color scheme).
Then, I decided that I take part in the SCS Dare to Get Dirty 2010, and so it fits Carolina's, Amber's and Deborah's challenges.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; black & white gel pen; glitter: Reeves; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Sullivans; glazed brad: Basic Grey; sewing machine; Cuttlebug machine & Victoria embossing folder; decorative chalks: Pebbles, border punch: Martha Stewart; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations

I was struggling with the sketch at first, how do you think it turned out? I'll see you soon... thanks for stopping by! xxx
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Seriously cute! I love your layers of circles and texture, tc. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper pieced kimono :D Darling card and use of Jen's sketch. Make sure you get some sleep along the way too, okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Chupa!! You have created such a lovely scene with the bamboo and sun in the background! Great job coloring her in and the papers are perfect for this weeks color challenge! Also like that glazed button you added to your ribbon...nice touch!

    Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute..I love that little girl...Great job on the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chua - this is GORGEOUS! The paper piecing is fantastic. Love the glittery sun too. The patterned paper is wonderful - really sets off the main image. Great use of the challenge colors this week :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us GIrls - we appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Chupa! The colors are so vibrant and so pretty! Lovely job with the sketch too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa - I love what you did with the sketch and wow - great job with the colors - adorable image! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week. We love seeing what you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012