Tuesday, 20 July 2010

A super quick post!

Imagine this... Zuzia is still in bed... Mind you, she woke up a while ago. She's happily chirping, and playing with her toys now, and I'm (very happily too) finishing with my, surprisingly long, craft time for today. (hey, night time doesn't count! lol)
Here's my continuation of playing with the Dare to Get Dirty challenges... it's so much fun, I tell ya'!
I used Bev's, Kim's and Dawn's challenges on my card (see the details on them here, only for the Fan Club members!)
I also played with TPE76 - Brown. So many shades of brown here!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Bazzill, SEI; paper: Pink Paislee; stamp: Flourishes; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Kaleidacolor Cappuccino, Versa Color (White); chipboard flower: SEI; chipboard butterfly: Maya Road; border punch: Fiskars; brads; sewing machine

Right-o, it's a quick post indeed! I really must go now, thank you for peeking in and I'll see you around! xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment and a wonderful card - way to go on the challenges! Glad you had some extra play time :)

    I used to love listening to my kids cooing and making all sorts of sounds in their cribs when they realized they could make all sorts of different noises. All a part of discovering their world and how their body works - treasured memories....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I just love that dp and all the fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012