Thursday, 15 July 2010

I've got a turbo day!

Wow, can you believe it's my third post for today?? Thanks to Chuplet, who's been a true angel, I had time enough, to satisfy my need to stamp. I'm so glad, both because of the stamping time, and Zuzia getting over the tremendous tiredness!

Let me show you my last two creations. They're nothing extraordinary, I'm afraid. I reached for the "safe" means. Sometimes I like to just make a nice and easy card, and have fun without thinking too much about challenging myself. I hope you'll like them still!

First off, I've got a card for Really Reasonable Ribbon Inspiration Challenge. There are some intriguing pictures to be inspired with, as well as some super fab cards from the DT girls! I hope you check them out, and get motivated into creating :) One lucky winner will grab a gift certificate to the store!
I used Mercy's sketch (MTSC82), and the colours of CTD101.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Scenic Route, October Afternoon; stamp: C.C. Designs, Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Reeves; decorative chalks: Pebbles; glazed brad: Basic Grey; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Swiss Dots Moss Grosgrain, Plaid Ruffle Spring Green

The last card for today, goes to GS#46 & PDCC38.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, SEI; paper: Kaisercraft; stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: ColorBox (Wisteria); decorative chalks: Pebbles; sewing machine; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Green/White Multi Stripe Grosgrain; button; twine

Got to go, I can barely see any more (remember, I had no sleep last night... :P). I'll try to pop in with something interesting tomorrow! Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. So glad your little one is recovering from the trip (and giving you some quiet time to create!). These two are beautiful, and I am especially fond of the first one. What an adorable stamped image, and your coloring is fantastic! I really should break out my watercolor pencils one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous use of the Throwdown colors!! I love your work! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful take on this challenge...your card just lights up my screen..I love all the stitching and layering..
    TFP
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beauties, Chupa :D Love the ribbon frill as a skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peaceful feeling these color added to your cards. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always lovely...beautiful entry for The Play Date Cafe Challenge. So glad you had 'play time'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, lovin' that SEI paper! Glad you had time to join us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both lovely, Chupa! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards always have just the right amount of detailing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job combining challenge on both of these great cards! So glad you were able to play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW--Chupa! I love love love all your cards. You are AMAZING! I love all the details and love you put into each card! I really like both cards--however, I really like the PDCC card! LOOOOOOOOVE how you stitched around and added that bow--beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Love both of them. The PDCC card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thoose cards are gorgus.It must of taken a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Chupa on being selected as one of Mercy's Top 5! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! Your card is simply adorable! Love the CTD colors too!
    Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great layout and a really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work Chupa, as usual!!!! Your little girl's skirt is so cute! I love the way you've used text instead of an image too, I should do that more often! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012