Wednesday, 21 July 2010

My sweet friends

Yay, I'm back! And, I've got more of the "Dirty" challenge submissions for you. Actually only one, but it's a two item gift ensemble.
I made it with my sweet neighbours in mind, who took care of our house, when we were away in Europe. We're so grateful to have them!

I combined two of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges, which are Pretty Packaging & Treat for All Seasons. I also decided to use the colours of cQc #42, and the latest Tuesday Trigger - Dancing Lanterns. Seriously, do these two match or what?!
For my card, I used CPS176 sketch. I like how this design fits the homespun style that I chose.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Suppiles: cardstock: Kaszazz, Artarama; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style); ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); red marker; decorative chalk: Pebbles; sheer ribbon; vintage buttons; string: Papertrey Ink

The set also goes to A Passion For Papertrey's Challenge To "Die" For. Blame you, Amy! lol
So, do you recognize the packaging? I recycled one from a PTI stamp set :) They're so handy!
I was wondering. It's been ages since I made a gift set. I don't reach for it too often, although I wish I didn't shy away from a good challenge. That's what they want from us after all, to challenge ourselves... riiight?
Happy crafting!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Keep those challenges a coming, my friend :D Cheering for you from the sidelines and typing waaaay past my bedtime LOL! Love the card and I'm sure your neighbours will greatly appreciate it as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely, Chupa! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set, I love them - stunning!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fabulous papercrafting! I love the colours!!!!
    Y'know if you want to add an extra challenge that this would qualify for you can enter this for our current challenge on A Passion for Papertrey! No pressure though ;D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, fun, thoughtful gift! Perfect for all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to recycle the package!!! Dam me, I just throw it away - I knew it was wrong :X
    Your idea of package, colours and layout is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee this is super amazing, the colours the layout, everything! Thanks for the awesome inspiration :)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chupa,

    What a great set - your neighbours must have loved these - fantastic idea.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job with the challenges. Love your bows with the buttons and twine. Thanks for playing at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love gift sets and this one is fabulous Chupa! Excellent use of that stamp box - I've a few hoarded myself :o) Really love those colours you've used too and the ribbon bows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Chupa! Love this little gift set! Totally adorbale! Thanks for joining us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very fun! Love your take on the challenges. Yummy project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012