Monday, 19 July 2010

Oh my gosh!!

Good day to you, my friends! Let me start with some ground-breaking news...today I made my first scrapbook layout EVAH!! I still can't believe it! LOL
I thought this is not for me, for various reasons - too big "canvas", too many supplies needed, and far TOO many bloody good scrapbookers around, to compare myself with! ( I do things like this unvoluntarily... darn!)
So, what happened, you might ask? I was thinking, what kind of project to make for my Really Reasonable Ribbon tutorial, and I was finding it extra hard to come up with anything other than a card. I'm a card maker by heart, you know... *wink wink*
None the less, one of my recent resolutions, was to step out of my comfort zone every now and then, and try something new. Like beyond the page project. Or scrapbooking page. So there ya' go :) Here's my first attempt to do so...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Kaszazz; paper: Kaszazz, Kaisercraft, DCWV; vellum: Kaszazz; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); chipboard butterflies: Jenni Bowlin; hand-painted buttons; sewing machine; assorted ribbon & trim

If you want to find out how to make a page like this one, hop over to this Really Reasonable Ribbon blog post, where you can find my tutorial. All ribbon used on the project, as well as these cute Jenni Bowlin butterflies, and hand-painted buttons, can be found in the RRR store.
Thank you for your visit, and all your kind comments! Love ya' lots! {mwah}
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job!!!!
    Just think of it as a gigantic card!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm still psyching myself up to do a scrapbook page, they're way too scary! Off to check out your tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012