Monday, 26 July 2010

Sketchy

Good evening! I'm running late tonight, but it's all because me & Chuplet spent a very nice day together. I didn't want to trade this time for anything that wasn't necessary, and thus I only made one card today (so far... *wink*) There's one more that I whipped up late night yesterday though :)
Before I get to them, there's time for a little woot! I received a shout-out for last week's challenges at 2S4Y, and Embellish Magazine. Thanks so much, ladies!

First card that I'd like to show you, is the Monday project that I prepared for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I'm featuring some scrumptious Lime Jute Ribbon on it, that I pleated to resemble grass. I also used a fun Imaginisce scooter stamp, that I covered with a dimensional medium, for a 'polished' effect.
The sketch that I worked with is TESC122. Isn't it divine?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; papers: DCWV; stamp: Imaginisce (scooter), Fiskars (swirl); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; dimensional medium: Glossy Accents by Ranger; rub-on: Fynmark; ink: ColorBox (Black), Versa Color (Lagoon Blue); jute ribbon; buttons; twine

The quick card that I made tonight, is for PPA52 (do you see how I rotated the sketch?).
I must have been low on mojo when creating this one, because sadly I sort of destroyed this yummy color combo... *sigh* I'm not saying it's bad, but it just hasn't got this "thing", it's soul-less. Don't you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, Artarama; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Blooming Button Bits), Flourishes (Taglines); ink: Vivid! (Lavender), Versa Color (Celadon); decorative scissors: Birch Craft; string; sewing machine; decorative chalk: Pebbles; buttons; ribbon: Sullivans

That's all for now, but I'll be back shortly... you know me :P Thank you for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. chupa, honestly, is there anything you can't do? amazing cards in every style, and so unbelievably productive. wow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling card, Chupa :D Give Chuplette a hug for me. They get to be so much fun at this age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with both sketches! You are so creative! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so so cute. Very good take!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards, love them!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012