Friday, 23 July 2010

Sweet!

Good afternoon, lovelies! The "Dare To Get Dirty" event on Splitcoast Stampers continues, and it's time for another installment of my submissions! Are you ready?
This time I used most of yesterday's challenges on these. Please refer to the link above, and to my SCS gallery, to find out the details (the event is reserved for Fan Club members only)
Here are the cards:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: The Girl's Paperie, DCWV, October Afternoon (apples); ink: Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); ribbon: Sullivans; lace; letter stickers: Carolee's Creations; decorative chalk: Pebbles; brads; border punch: Fiskars; string: Papertrey Ink; handle from a paper bag

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Artarama; stamps: Hero Arts (doily), The Paper Company (sentiment); ink: ColorBox (Black), VersaMark; white embossing powder; sewing machine; snowflake charm; string: Papertrey Ink

Does it look strange, to have a doily design on a holiday card? I thought it could resemble a snowflake... well, sort of *snort*
So, there you go. I hope you liked them! I had fun especially with the "wicker" basket... I like it when everyday items find use on my cards. And I love burlap :)
Until then,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your burlap apple basket!! Too cute :D Great use of the medallion too. You have not lost a stitch of creativity while you were on vacation :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your first one so fun! and the Christmas card... WOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012