Thursday, 22 July 2010

Two

Hi peeps! Wanna see what I cooked up this morning? I hope so, since you're here already... :P
So, I finally played with this week's SFYTT (yay!!), and thought that the colours of CTD102 would fit righ in (I'm sorry, girls, for not following the colours too aptly! It's as close as I can get right now...). Also, TSG64 - Polka Dots & Chipboard looks like a right-on challenge for this one :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: October Afternoon, Three Bugs In A Rug; stamp: Papertrey Ink; ink: Ancient Page (Cobalt), Versa Color (White, Blue); chipboard: Collections; silver glitter; blue marker; decorative chalk: Pebbles; silver brads, buttons, lace doily

Also, I did a bunch of yesterday's Dare To Get Dirty challenges. I'll say it again... what fun it is!!
If you're interested to see which challenges are these, please hop over to my SCS gallery (link in the sidebar). These challenges are reserved for the Fan Club members only, so perhaps you should consider joining, if you're not? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: American Crafts, October Afternoon; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: ColorBox (Ice Jade), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); pearls: Kaisercraft; decorative chalk: Pebbles; border punch: EK Success, Fiskars; decorative scissors: Birch Craft, button; string: Papertrey Ink; May Arts lace & organza ribbon available here

Got to go now, but I'm hoping to be back once again this evening... Happy stamping! xxx

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Chupa---these are some CUTE cards! Your first card has so many fun elements, and that paper is yummy! But the second one--that clock image--SO sweet. I always wanted a cuckoo clock when I was a kid. Probably from watching too many cartoons! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous designs! I just love your attention to detail! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012