Wednesday, 18 August 2010

15 minutes!

That's how long it took me to put together the card below (minus scoring & cutting paper), and guess what - I'm even happy with it! Perhaps because of the sentiment...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; letter stickers: American Crafts, Fynmark; ribbon: Sullivans

The inspiration for this one comes from this cute card by stampingout, which is the theme of this week's CAS challenge on SCS (CAS80). I also *tried* combing two of these on the card - Tuesday Trigger: An Ecercise in Exotic and FTTC80.

Photobucket Photobucket

*cough* I know, I can be pretty radical at times.... :P
It's time for me to hit the bed, but I hope that you'll join us tomorrow at CASE Study, where we're launching the next wonderful challenge! {inky hugs}
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Woah! 15 Minutes! For real?! Man, it'd take me a good hour to come up with anything similar LOL!!! Love the layout and colour combo - very happy indeed!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the time it took to make too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Chupa! It takes me 15 min. just to select the stamps & paper I am going to use! LOL You are one of the busiest papercrafters I can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fast and beautiful , I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card GF!!! Love the big letters!!! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Iwona! Wonderful blend of the colors and design! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012