Thursday, 19 August 2010

All you need is love

Hello again! Did you miss me? I barely left, didn't I...? lol
I hope you will love this card, for I like it a lot! Little cheerful paper things like these are there to put a smile on someone's face, and goodness knows I'll make sure that this one will :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket; stamp: Stampendous; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; glitter: Reeves; Glossy Accents by Ranger; aqua marker; pearl: Kaisercraft; ribbon: Hallmark; ribbon slide: I don't remember...

I designed this one around the sketch at The Sweet Stop (SSS69), the blog that I have just recently found. The colours are cQc#46.

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for visiting yet again today! {happy hugs}
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Chupa, this card is adorable. I love the banner and the bright cheery colors and the glitter...well...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, this is fantastic! Your adorable image and fantastic coloring just pop off the card :). Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week. We are thrilled and honored to have you and hope you will join us again Saturday with our next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masz rację - karteczka jest bardzo radosna i śliczna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this card is awesome!!! Love the coloring on your main image and the big ribbon slide! :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just shared this with our graphic dept. coordinator at Stampendous. Such a wonderful version using the "Bee Trio".

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, thanks so much for palying at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Chupa! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is gorgeous!!! just love it!

    --d alis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012