Sunday, 15 August 2010

Aloha!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down or click here to see my Curtain Call post. Thank you :)

This time I'm here to share with you a card for the brand new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribon - Aloha!
I used 2.5" jute natural and 1/2" fuchsia wrinkled ribbon. The resin frangipani flower I picked months ago from a local store. I'm glad I found use for it :)


Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: Kaszazz, Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (In Bloom); ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; chipboard letters: Fynmark; decorative scissors: Birch Craft; brads; all ribbon available here

I hope you'll play along with us - there's a gift certificate to the RRR store up for grabs for one lucky participant!

I've got one more happy card to show you, that I happened to finish a moment ago... I used some more ribbon goodness from the RRR store on it. I adhered the sentiment sticker directly to the twill ribbon.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Echo Park Company; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf); ink: ColorBox (Brown); decorative scissors: Birch Craft; brads; twill ribbon & string available here; satin ribbon: Sullivans; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers

The sketch comes from TESC124,

Photobucket

and I'm also entering the card into A Passion for Papertrey's Long & Tall challenge, and Just Add Ink #30 - Helping Hudson. I found the blog the other day and decided to play along, especially that this week's challenge is extra special. It's all about the Helping Hudson fundraiser! If you haven't already read about this brave little two-and-a-half year old, you can read this post and find out all about him, and why he needs YOUR help!
Click on Hudson's logo (above) if you would like to go to the main blog and check out the awesome challenges, fantastic prizes, and incredible tutorial packages available for purchase at the blog. He really is an amazing little guy - go and say hello if you haven't already.

The challenge is all about wheels, and I thought that my circular panels fit in nicely :)
Thank you for bearing with me! Have a wonderful afternoon and I'll see you around soon xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Chupa, love your cards ! Esp the one for the Passion for Papertrey challenge - will be CASEing it! Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy cards, Chupa!!!! Love the bright and fun nature of your creations!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us again on A Passion for Papertrey (I can totally tell what the PTI product is on your card for this entry LOL!!!!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what stunning cards! Your blog definitely leaves me feeling ultra inspired! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go to Hawaii LOL! Two darling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful. Going to get through the blog hop then get back here to read about Helping Hudson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute cards Chupa. I really like the one for the PTI challege. Colors are fabulous! TFS. Naz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fantastic, happy colours. Love these cards Chupa.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card...I just love everything about it! Great job on the sketch and so glad you could play along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your work Chupa,all your cards are really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along, your **beautiful** submission and for promoting a great cause - Helping Hudson! We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright and fun! Your colouring is divine. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012