Thursday, 12 August 2010

Angelic you

Hi everyone!
This is my second post for today. If you'd like to see my CASE Study post (and I wish you did! lol), please scroll down or click HERE. Thank you!

I had little time for getting crafty today, but I did create one card. Here it is:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: Pink Paislee, Besic Grey, Collections; vintage image (print out) decorative scissors: Birch Craft; sewing machine; ink: Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); letter stickers: American Crafts; cardstock words: Collections; gingham ribbon; ruffled ribbon available here; cardstock frame: Collections; string: Papertrey Ink; vintage buttons; edge distresser

Once again I went for vintage... I think I caught the bug again :)
It all started with not being satisfied with how my previous card for CTD105 was photographed. I've been trying a couple of times to get the colours right, but apparently some higher force did not want them to turn ok. So, I decided to give them colours another go :)

Photobucket

Mind you, this time I followed them quite loosely anyway, but certainly had heaps of fun on the way...
I'm also entering the card into WT283 It is button time!, and the sketch is OCCSC28:

Photobucket

Thanks for checking it out & have a lovely, crafty day!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love that image and your off kilter frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely precious picture!! Love how you framed it and all the DPs and details are amazing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is what you did with a little bit of time...I can't imagine what you'd do with a day!! This is amazing! One for the magazines for sure!! I love it! So fun to have you this month as our special guestie at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!
    I love that frame!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulicious! I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on the OCC blog and just had to visit to tell you that is one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful--great job with the colors, Chupa!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the colours you used :)
    Thanks for joining in with us over at the OCCSC
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Iwona, your design is stunning and I LOVE the vintage layout - WOW!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012