Sunday, 8 August 2010

Another collage card!

Helloooo, I'm back! I told you it's not going to be long before I make another appearance... :)
It's Monday, and this means that it's time for my weekly post for Really Reasonable Ribbon!
I've been dabbling a little in artsy style lately, and made this collage-style card yesterday, that I really liked, so I decided to make one more.

There are some wonderful trims & ribbon in the store, that fit right in this style. I chose a fun twill ribbon (currently out of stock) and 1.5'' Natural Jute for my card.

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); ephemera, chipboard: Collections; glitter: Reeves; ink: Versa Color (White, Khaki); button; twill & jute ribbon available here

I'd like to take an opportunity to remind you about our black & white challenge. You've got until August 14th to link up your sample, and you can win a gift certificate to the store!
Also, save the date for the 13th of August, for we're having our monthly Blog Hop, and let me tell you... you don't want to miss this one! There will be lots of candy up for grabs on the way *wink wink*

The sketch that I worked with, comes from Just Us Girls (JUGS45). Can you still see it on my card? I'm hopeless like this, I know... lol

Photobucket

I'm also submitting the card into the very first challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show - Things with Wings. Looks like so much fun there :)
Thank you for visiting, have a great day! {hugs}
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I can still see the sketch. You are not hopeless....just very very creative Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser, so glad I found your blog. Love all the elements that you put together on your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa....your card is STUNNING!!! LOVE everything that's going on!!! Thanks soooo much for joining the DT for our first challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card, Chupa! I LOVE all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Chupa ... so many little details ... really lovely stuff ... The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the first Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Chupa I love all the magnificent details it's truely scrummy!!! I could look at it all day! Fabulous take on the sketch and some of my fave' papers!!!
    The Design Team & I are really pleased that you joined us for the first Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - Thank you!
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, this is beautiful! Love all the details. So happy you joined the very first Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can sooo still see the sketch Chupa! I just love what you've done with it! Just adore all the texture and elements you've put together. It flows together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like all of the different layering here! That ruler ribbon is fantastic!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soo cool! Love what you did and all the elements you used! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is amazing. Coooooooooooool Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is STUNNING!! I have that twill ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the details in your collage card! Great tape measure ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, how amazing is this - it must weigh a tonne! Lol. There is so much detail, just incredible. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything about this card... That ribbon is awesome :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, Chupa! I love the collage-style...so difficult to do, but you pulled it off! I can definitely see the JUGs sketch in there, too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Chupa!!!! Huge congrats to you and your nod from the JUGS ladies! This card is BREATH TAKING, as usual! Your material choice and COLORS are SO dreamy! Wahoooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012