Friday, 20 August 2010

Bookmarks

Good evening! I told you I'll be back tonight... *wink*
This time it's not a card that I'm bringing you. Oh no!!
They're bookmarks that I put together for the same special friend, that the card posted earlier. Sue, if you're reading this before they reach you... well, there is no surprise any more... ugh! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: bookmarks: Bella!; cardstock: Canson; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown), Versa Color (Sand Beige); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; Glossy Accents by Ranger; chipboard letters: Fynmark; Cuttlebug & Herringbone embossing folder; pinking shears; sewing machine

This one follows the colours of JAI31, and also goes to TSG68 - Bookmarks :)

Photobucket

As always, thank you so much for visiting my nook today! I enjoy all your comments immensely... you're the best!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These bookmarks are sooooo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot...absolutely a-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Actually, I haven't seen anything on your blog that isn't fabulous... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. They are so different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, what a great gift! and great use of the colours at JAI
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous creations - you have really used the colours so well and that owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012