Saturday, 14 August 2010

Bow to clean & simple

Good evening, friends! I finally found time to get inky tonight, and I'm glad I did, 'cause in the end I thought that I may not manage to wake up my mojo. It's been a long day and pretty draining too, but talk about having some fun! My partner in crime, Sue, came for a visit, and guess what we've been chatting about... mwaaaa!

Anyhoo, I whipped up this little something for the fabulous FTL103:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Say It With Style; Dot Spot); ink: Versa Color (Sky Blue), Fabrico (Lemon Yellow), StazOn (Jet Black); black pen; ribbon

Photobucket

...and combined SCS293 & PPA55 into this cheerful card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; border punch: EK Success; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; edge distresser; grosgrain ribbon

Photobucket Photobucket

They took me very little time, comparing to how long I usually spend on a card... yet they turned out pretty nice :) I hope you like them!
Have a wonderful day, and I'll see you tomorrow! xxx

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always! Love your layers on the thank you card - and I love the circle going off the edge on the first one! So glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fabulous as always girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, as always! I love the border and the piercing on your second card...how fun! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your style ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012