Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Cheerful flowers

Hi there! I'm just quickly popping in with a card - quickly, 'cause I need to prepare one more post in a little while... I hope you'll check it out too!
I just finished this little something:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: DCWV; Cuttlebug embossing folders: Paisley & Houndstooth; stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: StazOn (Timber Brown); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; glitter: Ice Stickles; fabric button; satin ribbon; letter stickers: Fynmark; sewing machine

I made it for cQc#45 & MTSC86. I sort of forgot about Tempting Turquoise though... *cough*, so I'll probably try to correct myself later, by making one more card :D

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you in a little while! xxx
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Those flowers just make me smile :D Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy little flower garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happy flowers, Chupa! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are very cute. Great card. If you love colour challenges, please come try ours this week at Stampin' Royalty. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012