Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Color Throwdown #107

Good afternoon! I can't believe that It's my last week of Guest Designing for The Color Throwdown. It was a truly wonderful experience - thank you so much, girls!
Here are this week's colours:

Photobucket

I know, right? Swoon...
Now, before you jump out at me saying that something's wrong with the colours on my card, let me admit it first. lol
I didn't have anything close enough to Pear Pizzazz, so I substituted it with Wild Wasabi, which turned out kinda dark too.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi); paper: Stampin' Up!; ribbon: Stampin' Up!; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; stamp: Inkadinkado, TPC Studio; ink: Versa Color (Opera Pink, Green Tea); decorative chalk: Pebbles; scallop scissors; border punch: Fiskars; paper piercer

I used the current OCC sketch:

Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by! Until then, xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a great mix of patterns!! I love that you used these colors for a Christmas card!! Thank you so much for gracing us with your gorgeous designs this month!! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and I love that you used them for a Christmas card, very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! I can't believe this is your last week with us!!! That was too fast!! I've really enjoyed being able to work with you this month and seeing all your beautious creations. I love that you made a holiday card for this week. It's a bold and bright beauty for sure!! I will see you at CASE Study!! I've been meaning to join you and now here we are at almost week 3? Is that right? How is that possible? I can't wait!! It's a fabulous concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chupa, you do such beautiful work! I think Wild Wasabi is a lovely substitute for Pear :] LOVE how you stamped your bird and trimmed the wing to overlap the panel. Your paper is gorgeous, and you did a fantastic job with the sketch! This is so pretty! I can't believe it's your last week with us :[ We really enjoyed having you, lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Chupa! I can't believe this month is gone already! Thanks so much for playing with us! We've totally enjoyed having you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the birds wing extends out of the circle! This is beautiful Chupa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012