Thursday, 12 August 2010

Did you smile today?

I did! A lot. Actually, it was more like a mad banana-type grin on my face all day long. Today the first CASE Study challenge came into existence, and the response so far is truly heart-warming. I'm a happy Chupa :)

I've got one more card for you, and then I'm off to bed. It's been a busy day in many ways, and I feel like my brain is refusing to cooperate. My goodness, but will I have a good sleep or what?!

So, this is what I just whipped up:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, American Crafts; paper: Crate Paper, BoBunny, October Afternoon; stamp: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf); ink: ColorBox (Ice Jade); chipboard: SEI; rhinestones, pearls: Kaisercraft; decorative chalk: Pebbles; paper piercer; lace trim

I combined the TSG67 sketch and the colours of cQc#45 on it:

Photobucket Photobucket

Again, I managed to mess up the colours a bit - I used a darker shade of pink for the matting, and on the photo it turned out ever more vivid. Ack!
Anyway, I better head off and hug the pillow. Thank you for all your responses, you're truly THE best! {hugs}
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!
    I love the lace trim!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Iwona!! Yes, I did smile! I'm as happy as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, it makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for playing the CQC again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment! This card turned out so cute, makes me {smile!}. Thanks for joining us again at the CQC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012