Thursday, 19 August 2010

Dreamy

Here I am again tonight, with a little something that I just whipped up. Take a note that this is my third post for today, so please scroll down if you're interested in seeing all the rest. Thanks! :)
Here is the card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Basic Grey, October Afternoon (for the flower only); stamp: Tim Holtz; ink: Versa Color (Pinecone, Umber); sewing machine; pearls: Kaisercraft; coated wire; Silver Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels

Another pretty simple design in my collection... as much as I love me some layering, simple and effective solutions always speak to me. I hope this one ticks both boxes... *wink*

I find myself returning to a couple of terrific sketches this week, and Card Patterns sketch 77 is one of them.

Photobucket

The colours are taken from PDCC43, and yet again they're simply divine. I {heart} their challenges... always so scrumptious!

Photobucket

That's definitely all for tonight (at least for myself, but I'm a couple of hours ahead of most of you...) I'm going to lay down with a good book now... yay!
I'll see you tomorrow! {hugs}
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love the colours this week and yours lives up to expectations
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that paper flower. Going to have to try one one of these days. Great use of the CC too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красиво и много свежо!Успех!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, simple but very effective and that flower is simply stunning, I love it. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful flower, and love the gems too. Thanks so much for playing once again with us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love it!!! =)
    Hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Chupa! I love your patterned flower! Glad you could join in the fun over at the PDCC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    I love that flower!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Chupa! Love your rolled flower.. Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, wonderful rolled flower. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch and the PDCC colors. Glad you decided to join us this week at the PDCC again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous creation Chupa! I forgot to say that I love your new blog background and headder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOOOVE that flower!! This card is so pretty--your stitching is FAB! I wish I could create like you:) You can take just about any color combo or sketch and knock my socks off:) LOVE visiting here! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012