Sunday, 22 August 2010

Funky ribbon flowers

Hello! It's time for my regular posting for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and this time I concentrated on showing some fun ways to create flowers with ribbon.
Here's my card:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: October Afternoon; banner sticker: Sassafras Lass; ticket: Pink Paislee; chipboard hearts: Lil' Davis Designs; ribbon & burlap available in the RRR store; buttons; string; rhinestone: Kaisercraft; resin bee

If you'd like to know more about what ribbon I used, please refer to my post at RRR. Thanks!

I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches, it was perfect for my idea:

Photobucket

It's lovely to see you here today, thanks so much for your lovely comments! xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, so many interesting things to catch the eye. I have never made flowers with ribbon before, but it looks great and I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Such a fun and fabulous card - I dont' know what to look at next but I know I could spend a few hours happily staring at it! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so eclectic and fun! If I tried to pull off something like this it would be a complete mess, but your card is fabulous! I love all of the different ways you used ribbon and string.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly wonderful card! It just looks so happy. Great use of the Unscripted sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY WORD!!! How FAB and FUNKY is this!!! LOVE the way you used all those elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I love this card! It's so fresh and colorful! Thank you for playing with US this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012