Monday, 2 August 2010

Grow wings

Good day to you!
For me it's Monday evening, but to many of you the day already begins... I hope you'll start the week happily - I certainly did :)

It's my turn to share a project for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and as you might suspect, it's a card :)
This time I wanted to concentrate on some of the beautiful new arrivals in the store.
My card features a bow made from Sheer Iridescent Copper Organza, embellished with an epoxy brad from Kaisercraft Country Grove collection. I also used some more crocheted trim from May Arts... goodness knows I can't get my hands off their lace!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Scenic Route, Stampin' Up!; chipboard: Collections; Nestabilities Ovals; decorative chalk: Pebbles; rub-ons: Fynmark; stamp: Prima; ink: ColorBox (Bronze); staples; rhinestone: Kaisercraft

I used Card Patterns sketch 75, and the colours of Embellish Birds Color Challenge.

Photobucket Photobucket

That's all for now, thank you for visiting! xxx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. very nice!! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! the bow is the perfect icing on a very beautiful cake!! Love the nesties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Chupa! That bird is lovely & that bow is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful! I love all the layering - of inks and papers. The bird hanging over the oval is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Embellish challenge - I'm so excited to be their sponsor this week. I also have a prize on my personal blog to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Chupa! I love that sweet bird and gorgeous lace. :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bird! I love your card, Chupa! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretyy, Chupa. I hope you had a good vacation in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card and your blog is so beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, Chupa! I love the lace and ribbon details :D Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012