Friday, 27 August 2010

Happy mail day

Good evening, lovelies!
Today I received some PTI goodies, that I've been impatiently waiting for... yay!
I also got a wonderful JustRite stamp set, that I won by participating in the Dare To Get Dirty challenges at SCS, and yesterday came some lovely stuff from a local scrapbooking store, that I'll be previewing in September. Tomorrow I'm going to Paperific with my crafty pal Sue Kohler and her friend, and we're sure to stock up on some yumminess - not to mention having heaps of fun! Lastly, there are some incredible news, that I'll be sharing with you very soon!

LIFE IS GOOD.
*happy sigh*

So, would you like to see some new stuff? One of the PTI stamps sets that I received today, is Butterfly Dreams. I have seen it being used so many times in some amazing creations (take Niki Estes, for example, who's the artist behind this set), that as soon as I had it in my hands, you know I absolutely had to ink it up...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss), American Crafts; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Butterfly Dreams, Turning A New Leaf); ink: Hero Arts (Soft Leaf); StazOn (Jet Black), Versa Color (White); Twinkling H2O's (purple); sewing machine; EZCut embossing folder (Polka Dots)

Did you notice how nicely the butterflies shimmer? It's Twinkling H2O's - great stuff, that I discovered very recently.

This card was created with Embellish Squares Color Challenge. It's another great one, and I love the prize!

Photobucket

I found a perfect sketch to accompany it - CCEE1034:

Photobucket

Lastly, I thought that since I'm celebrating the fact that I incorporated new PTI stuff (including never used before cardstock), I embossed the squares with polka dot pattern, to suit the Passion For Papertey's Polka Dots challenge. Hehe...

Ok, I better hit the bed now, to be ready for some fun tomorrow morning! Happy TGIF! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love your pretty card. Great colors and love those butterfly's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Finally got my PTI order as well and now all I need is some time to play with it! Just eleven more sleeps until the kids are back in school and I get some mommy time to stamp - yeah! Look forward to hearing about the news - way to keep us hanging LOL! Enjoy your shopping trip with Sue and give each other a hug from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! nice work on the squares and way to find a matching sketch to do two challenges in one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! Butterflies, Shimmer, Polka Dots, GREEN - this is sooooooooooo beautiful!
    Great take on all the challenges, including ours on A Passion for Papertrey! *wink*
    Now I wait in total anticipation for your big news, spill the beans girly!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! I'm off to play with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my! I love this! The stitching on the little squares is too cute! And those butterflies? Adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow great use the sketch and embellish color challenge..what a lovely butterfly... ADORABLE card...I just join the Embellish Color Challenge too and my card is number 40, would you mind to see my blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is CAS perfection....rich, deep colors...bold design...thanks for playing with the CCEE

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Chupa!! I adore your black embossed panels. And your butterflies flitting across the card are stunning!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chupa. I love the butterflies and how clever to introduce the polka dots in such a subtle way. Lucky you to have so many goodies come at once. I wonder what your news is?

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Amazing job on all the challenges. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012