Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Hello, hello!

I've been itching for a VERY long time to share some FUN news with you.
Guess what... I'm a Guest Designer for August for Color Throwdown! WOOT!!

Photobucket

I love these girls & their challenges are to die for - what more could I possibly want? :)

Today's colours are so very summery, check them out:

Photobucket

...and here is my take:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson; paper: DCWV, October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes; ink: StazOn (Jet Black), Versa Color (Olive); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio; pearls: Kaisercraft; paper piercer; string; sewing machine; lace trim; border punch: EK Success

I watercoloured the image with my pencils, and I must admit that I'm quite pleased with the result :) My card fits into TSG66 - Watercolor Wonder, and a brand new challenge at Flourishes - Bring Back Beautiful (BBB01). I'm so excited about this one! The sketch is CPS178.

Photobucket

I hope that you'll take time to check out the magnificent creations, that the Color Throwdown girls prepared for this week's challenge!
Thanks for coming, happy crafting! xxx
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Chupaaaaaaa!!!! I'm so excited to get to work alongside you for the month of August at the Color Throwdown! This card is fabulous! I love the emphasis on green and your coloring is beautiful. Great job with the layout!! Love the lemons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So many wonderful details! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gorgeous patterns and textures going on here, Chupa! I love this!! And I'm so thrilled that you're with us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Your coloring is flawless and SO beautiful. Love how you put it all together! Thanks for playing the BBB Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Throwdown, Chupa! We're so looking forward to having you with us this month. LOVE your card! What a fabulous take on the colors--awesome design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! I just love how you can see the texture of the paper through the coloring....which is gorgeous by the way. Love the richness to it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And we love you, and are so glad to have you with us this month! Your card is stunning! LOVE the lemons, and I really love that vibrant orange peeking out behind the punched border! GREAT detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and pretty! Love the stitching, it's something I wish I could do! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card, Chupa....lots of interesting patterns, images and textures! LOVE it and so glad you're helping us out this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super coloring! Great detail and awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS! You've inspired to use my watercolor pencils that I had. Everyone's been using Copic but you just prooved that color pencils are as good as Copic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!! Great colors and design...so many awesome details...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your guest designer gig! The throwdown gals are just the sweetest! LOVE your card using these fun summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a GORGEOUS card Iwona!!! I love how the yellow and orange really pop against the green, the lace and pearls really pop and the lemons are beautifully coloured!!!! Thanks so much for playing the BBB challenge!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Chupa! I love the orange under the eyelet border! Great papers and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, what a refreshing card, Chupa! I'm so happy you're joining us this month and I made it back in time to work with you again :] LOVE your card girlie! That paper behind your lemons and the layout are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012