Sunday, 1 August 2010

In black and white

This is my third post for today - please scroll down to see who the winner of my little candy is, and to see my card for Curtain Call. Thank you!

I'd like to share with you another card tonight, this time it's for the brand new challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog - Black and White theme.
I would LOVE you to come play with us!
All entries must use ribbon, lace or trim of some kind and the main colors should be black and white. If you want to add a splash of color, go for it, but the main colors must be black and white.
Here's my card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, embossed card (I don't remember the manufacturer); paper: DCWV, Kaisercraft; border punch: EK Success; felt & fabric flowers; chipboard letters: American Crafts; foil flourish & word: Porta Craft; black string, May Arts lace & jewel brad available HERE

I'm entering this card into JUGS44 - Wild Wedding. It may not be a wedding card as such, but it would definitely do as a card for the other half, to remind them how much they're loved :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love your flourish,
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa - this is S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!! Classic, elegant black and white with gorgeous lace and silver accents! The chipboard "love" is awesome! Eye candy all the way! Thanks so much for playing along with the wedding wild card challenge at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is DIVINE!!!!! So sophisticated, so chic, so gorgeous, so....well I could go on but I'm drooling over my keyboard LOL!!!!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Chupa, I am running our of adjectives to compliment your work! Let's just say it's supercalifrajilisticexpealadocious! I don't know and don't care if it's spelled wrong...that's the only word I haven't used to comment on your creations! LOL!! This is such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the most beautiful card I have seen in a long time!!!
    thank you for sharin it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is simply lovely!! So classy and elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012