Friday, 20 August 2010

In(k)spired by colours

Hello peeps, I'm glad to finally be able to share with you all my Guest Designer submission for Inkspirations Colour Challenge #36!
Here are this week's beautiful colours:

Photobucket

...and my card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Kaisercraft, Basic Grey; stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: Versa Color (Cinnamon, Pinecone), ColorBox (Warm Violet); sentiment sticker: don't remember; Cuttlebug & Herringbone embossing folder; sewing machine; grosgrain ribbon

The sketch that I used is SC294 on SCS:

Photobucket

The card also goes to ssnotime153 - Pleated Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by! I've got to go now (busy weekend), but I'll make sure that I pop in every now & then with something new :) Have a lovely Saturday,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That tree is adorable!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa. you´re really a busy bee =) I love your way of cardmaking, it is so joy- and playful.

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Love your pleated ribbon!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Pleated Ribbon" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chpa, I just love this card. The design is so well expressed and I love that embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012