Wednesday, 11 August 2010

It's time!! CASE Study Challenge #1

I've been waiting for this moment for long enough, to have my nails bitten and me nerves wrecked... lol
No, it wasn't this harsh really, but I did wait for this moment impatiently.
Today launches the first challenge over at CASE Study challenge blog, which also happens to be my project! Goodness knows how much I hope that you'll all love it... :) one thing I know for sure - I've assembled THE BEST Design Team EVAH!!

So, what's the deal, you're asking?
We're featuring a new Guest Designer (Muse) every month, and draw inspiration from some of her best creations. Each week I choose a new project made by this person, and the Design Team creates their own, based on the provided inspiration. The name of the blog is "CASE Study", but we're not asking you to CASE the project entirely, if you don't feel like it. All we want you to do is to show us how our Muse inspires YOU. Easy peasy? Yes.

Let me introduce you to our Muse for August.... Makiko Jones!
I settled down for this girl for a good reason... have you seen her cards? No??? ACK! You better do, 'cause she's one wildly talented paper crafter! :)
I chose this awe-inspiring card of Maki, to be our jumping point for this week:

Photobucket

Here's my Muse-inspired card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Sullivans, Flourishes; ink: ColorBox (Peach Pastel; Blush Rose), StazOn (Olive); border punch: Fiskars; pearls: Kaisercraft; sewing machine, buttons; cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder; decorative chalks: Pebbles; silk ribbon available here; Nestabilities Pinking Circles

I designed my card around the beautiful Flourishes sketch (FTTC79):

Photobucket

Want more inspiration? Check out the creations by our uber-talented Design Team:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Makiko Jones (August Muse)

...and last but not least, hop over to the CASE Study blog, and play along with us!!
I'll see you around, thanks so much for stopping by!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new challenge, Iwona! It's a terrific concept : )
    Great inspiration and wonderful CASE study : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Chupa!! Love the Dp and colours - wonderful CASE. Hope to be able to play along soon - summer is crazy busy but one never knows when a little window appears :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the colors are fabulous! I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your card, chupa!!
    beautiful embossing & oh, that big, fat, GORGEOUS bow!! yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love this card right??? It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The colours are just fab and that bow.... you know I like a good bow {lol}

    What an exciting start...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iwona, this is incredible!! I'm super excited for you with the new challenge blog!
    I love your cased card and I'm so glad you could play along the FTTC challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwona, these are both fabulous and so beautifully done! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey again...can you tell I'm making the rounds...LOL!!! Your card is gorgeous Iwona!!! Perfect case and take on the Sketch!!! *Congrats* on your new challenge blog....need to find out more :)!!!

    Thanks for playing the FTTC with us!!! Until then.... hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012