Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Keeping things simple

Good evening! I'm popping in with yet another quick post... it's a third one for me today (and the second, according to the blog time), so I'm simply running out of ideas about what to write...
So, there's this card that I've just finished, which kindly asks to be shared. Who am I to oppose? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Echo Park, Crate Paper; stamp: Tim Holtz; sentiment sticker: Cristina Re (Grant); grosgrain ribbon; string: Papertrey Ink; sewing machine

The challenges for it? CAS79 - Gardens, and Laura's sketch 58.

Photobucket

Sweet and simple :) Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love that bright background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't cha just love kiss cards. This one is beautiful. Love the combo of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love the simplicity!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!
    That Echo Park paper is so happy!!!
    I can't stop using it!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, your card is so pretty! I love the colors. So glad you could play at 2S4Y this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh. now this is right up my alley!! {love}. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012