Thursday, 5 August 2010

More Basic Grey!

Good morning, my sweet friends! I'm bringing you my first creation for today (hopefully not the last one *wink*). I'm still gladly indulging myself in shabbiness, and enjoying a little rendez-vous with BG papers. I had to slap myself yesterday, for having them on my shelf, abandoned for goodness knows how long :)

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Basic Grey (Green At Heart, Infuse); ephemera: Colections; brad: Basic Grey; lace trim & flower; sequins; sewing machine; wrinkled ivory ribbon from here

My inspiration for this one was a very feminine and charming photo for the current Tuesday Trigger, and I used the OCCSC27 sketch.

Photobucket Photobucket

Since I stitched on he card, I'm submitting to WT282-STICK IT again :)

Thanks you for coming, I hope it was a time well spent :) See you around soon, and have a happy TGIF! xxx
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the inspiration, such a lovely card!! Such beautiful paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the touches of sequins!! GENIUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Soooo gorgeous!!!! Love that feminine shabby awesome look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word.. this is GORGEOUS!!! *sigh*
    LOVE IT!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your butterfly is so lovely dear...totally ADORABLE....love this!!!(yummy ribbon and lace and DP)great take on the Photo challenge...I am joining the Tuesday Trigger too and my card is number 18, would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Chupa...wow...your work really inspires me.
    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! love the lace and of course the BG paper :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012