Sunday, 29 August 2010

My last Curtain Call DT sample

Firstly, I'm sorry for posting it up so late! I had the post scheduled, but only now I saw that it didn't launch! Got to love Blogger sometimes... :/
This week marks my last challenge as a member of a Curtain Call Crew. I can't believe how quickly the last six months went! It has been one of a kind experience, and I'm so grateful for it. Thank you, Stacey!

Here are this week's colours {ACT45}:

Photobucket

and my card, using the adorable TGF girl... and some more burlap. I told you! :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, ribbed cardstock - brand unknown; paper: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; burlap; grosgrain ribbon; string; stamp: The Greeting Farm; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; decorative chalks: Pebbles; buttons; copper brads; glitter: Reeves; letter stickers: Fynmark

I used an OCCSC30 sketch (I flipped it over):

Photobucket

The rest of the Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today too, so make sure you stop by to see:
Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
and our August Guest Designer, Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine!

Please leave them some love, while you're feasting your eyes with their beautiful creations. They did their very best to help your inspiration in the last few months, and their contribution will be truly missed!
I hope you'll take time to play along with us! Post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 45 creation using Mr. Linky at our fearless leader's blog, Stacey's Stamping Stage!

That's all from me for now, I hope to be back soon... happy Sunday! xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. have added this set to my 'now I know you have this set' list- I love it!!! you have used it to perfection (as always!), my golly your colouring is fabulous (I am coming for lessons!)- imagine what you will do with copics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! I have enjoyed your beautiful creations each week they have been truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, I luv the burlap, if its texture I likey....great coloring..have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Chupa!!! I'm loving all the burlap you are using. Your coloring....ummmm....WOW, its perfect! The past 6 months have been amazing, and I'll definitely be seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little gal, and you've colored her beautifully! I am loving the burlap you've been using lately and the texture it adds. I'm so glad to have discovered your blog at the Curtain Call and always look forward to witnessing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one darling creation, Chupa! Thanks again for your amazing work on the crew at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet and super colouring Chupa! Love the layout and little accents too - just fab!! Thanks so much for all your inspiration over the last 6 months - your blog is truly a treasure-trove of wonderful ideas and eye candy - I shall be returning often! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iwona this is so sweet and beautiful!!! You captured the colors perfectly!!! I can't believe 6 months have passed so quickly...you rocked the Curtain Call!!! I'll continue stalking you :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible, Chupa! She is so adorable. I agree whole-heartily with Sue, your coloring is flawless. I love the glitter accents and the burlap, too!

    You will never know how much inspiration you have give me...and will continue to! I may not keep up with my blog all the time. Or my Reader for that matter, but I will always have you as one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable it is!! love the fringe :)thanks for joining us on the OCCSC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring and detailing, Iwona! YOU totally make burlap look divine1 Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012