Thursday, 26 August 2010

Ohayou Gozaimasu = Good Morning

I left you yesterday with good night wishes in Japanese, so I thought it would be appropriate if I greeted you this morning in the same language :) My card for today is definitely not Japanese though. I love it to pieces. It turned out perfectly as a wanted it to - something that doesn't happen too often, lol!

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Chatterbox; October Afternoon; stamps: Inkadinkado, Stampin' Up!; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); sewing machine; ribbon: Stampin' Up!, My MKind's Eye; pearls: Kaisercraft; burlap

I made it for this week's Mojo sketch (MOJO153):

Photobucket

...and JAI32, which is to use some material. I've got two kinds of ribbon... not sure if burlap counts too!

Please bear in mind, that this post being my first one for today, it still counts as yesterday for most of you, which would suggest that it's the fifth one. Yeah baby, Chupa's on a roll! haha
I hope you enjoyed, thanks for taking a peek!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love the burlap under the squares. Great mojo sketch card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the added burlap! Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the burlap counts - it is certainly inspired! Love the whole design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD morning for you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Chupa!
    Love the inchies, the burlap, the DP...it's all great!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! Lots of fabric texture there, I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - the bits of burlap are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love the stitching and how you've done the ribbon. Gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! I love the soft and subtle color combination and the ribbon at the bottom is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, this is lovely and the burlap definately counts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the bits and pieces! It all works perfectly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012