Thursday, 5 August 2010

On the shabby side

Hooray, I'm back! I'm so glad to have squeezed in some more craft time tonight, 'cause apparently I'm in the shabby mood, and it pushed me towards reaching for some Basic Grey... something that I don't do too often :) BUT! I just had to justify the first card with some OA afterwards... lol I {heart} everything OA...
So, I played with a couple of challenges, including OCCSC26:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Basic Grey (Infuse); stamp: Art Stamps Australia; ink: Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino); white brads; decorative chalks: Pebbles; Spellbinders Ovals; string; buttons

Here's the sketch:

Photobucket

...and with CCEE1031 (sketch), PDCC41 (colours - I added some neutrals to the palette) & WT282-STICK IT.

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); ink: Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo); chipboard label: Prima; chipboard heart: Collections; string: Papertrey Ink; sticker: don't remember :); gingham ribbon: available here; sewing machine; paper flowers

The sketch that I used & colour inspiration are here:

Photobucket Photobucket

I hope you like them! Thanks so much for visiting, you're just THE best!! xxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous!!! When I saw your project over at PDCC, I had to come and have a look, and tell you how inspiring your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Great use of the PDCC colors, love the ribbon treatment you added, and those bits of DP for the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and what a great sentiment too on your first one! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love how the sentiment fits within the oval label and the expert way you've inked around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are just lovely! Fabulous what you did for the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo!! Love all the prints on this card!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards. Love the text background and multiple layers on the PDCC card. Thanks for joining us at PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. I like the text background too and the way you arranged the pp along the bottom. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHHHHH! I just loooooooove both cards--I love the second one--that text and the flowers and the papers down at the bottom---the ribbon and the glitter--LOVE IT! Great job!! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDDC:}

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool shabby chic version of the CCEE sketch...thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012