Monday, 23 August 2010

Organic

Hello lovelies! I've got something to share, but I'll keep this post short & sweet, okies? There's still so much that I have planned for tonight (including some more stamping), and I hope it really gets done :)

I played with this week's Featured Stamper challenge on SC - FS185, and I chose this card by Heather to by my inspiration. Here's my interpretation:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Grant; paper: Basic Grey; stamp: Penny Black; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); butterfly, sentiment: Collections; paper piercer; ribbon from Flourishes store; "golden" eyelets; decorative chalk: Pebbles; string: Papertrey Ink; button

I {heart} my Penny Black stamps... must get some more :)
Thanks for visiting & have a lovely day ahead! xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh you have me hangin' here waiting for the big news...!!!! Still, at least you tease well with this super sweet green card (just ♥ green!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!
    i love these colours and organic images happen to be my fave... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! What a beautiful layout to showcase the ferns and that gorgeous butterfly!! Always a joy to stop by and see your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012