Thursday, 26 August 2010

Oyasuminasai = Good night

Before I say good night (in English), let me give you one more card - with a little Japanese cutie. It's the fourth card today. Yep! Please scroll down if you'd like to see the rest!

I'm very pleased with this one... I put a lot of heart and work into it :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up!; paper: Bo Bunny, October Afternoon; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn (Jet Black); Versa Color (Green Tea, Fresh Green, Cyan); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; letter stickers: Fynmark; grosgrain ribbon; sewing machine; EZCut Retro Diamonds embossing folder; black pen

I created this one with the current Mercy's sketch in mind (MTSC88):

Photobucket

Also, since I paper pieced again tonight, it goes to Simon Says Stamp current challenge :)

Okay, so that's definitely all for tonight! I truly hope that you like the bunch of projects that I shared with you today, and that perhaps I inspired someone towards creating. Thank you for visiting, happy stamping!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! So cute! I love the embossing and the bo bunny stuff (one of my favorite brands)! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many yummy details and layers on this. FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, really love your image and colours.
    I am delighted you could join us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Remember many of the DT also have candies you can enter that have also been sponsored by Simon Says Stamp - Good luck!!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012