Monday, 30 August 2010

Pop of colour, and my second LO!

Hi there! I'm just quickly popping in, to show you the project that I prepared for Really Reasonable Ribbon this week.
It's the second time that I tried my luck in scrapbooking, and I must admit that I find it quite addictive already :)

Photobucket

I put together a step-by-step tutorial on the RRR blog, on how I created this page, so be sure to check it out if you're interested! You can find it HERE.

Thanks for looking! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable! I can't believe this is only your 2nd scrapbooking attempt - wowzers! You certainly have a gift for it girl! And that lace with the gems added is just ingenious as a tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable!! Little Chupa is the cutest!!
    Love your LO..lots of fine details..you rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You genius, girlie! Oh your little Chuplet really does look like the princess she is! So sweet!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...I LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that precious face!! Makes me want to pick her up and give her a huge hug :) Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012