Thursday, 26 August 2010

Released

Welcome to my third post for today, friends - whew! I'm far behind with my favvie challenges this week, and I'm doing my best to reduce this distance :) I'm planning on at least one more card tonight (before I collapse, that is), but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to share them immediately. The batteries in my camera died, and it takes ages for them to charge. Ugh...

Anyway, here's what I've got this time:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, Artarama; paper: October Afternoon, Kaisercraft; Pink Paislee; stamps: We R Memory Keepers, Stampede; ink: ink: Versa Color (Pinecone, Sky Gray, Celadon); watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; paper piercer; rope available here; jewel rhinestones; border punch: Fiskars

What it was made for... SSS70 sketch:

Photobucket

...and cQc#47 colour inspiration - isn't it gorgeous??

Photobucket

I hope you like it! Sending hugs from my crafty nook...
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I hate to see birds in cages-it seems so sad...I would much rather have them released!!...like your beautiful bird. Love his colours and that gorgeous DSP and border punch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the CQC 47 color challenge look so simple!!!! (It took me forever to figure out what to do with it.) This is such a great card Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're totally showing me how to use my stash of DPs now aren't ya, girlie!? Very cool card - loving those mix of patterns and you just can't beat a birdie on a card *wink*
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute set of cards, Chupa. The little Asian girl is priceless and is the bird is a Kookaburra (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Chupa! This is just so cute! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Chupa! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous Chupa! Thanks for joining int he fun with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012