Sunday, 1 August 2010

Roll up! Roll up!

...and hear the BIG NEWS!!
I've been itching to share it with you since yesterday morning, but I didn't have enough time, until now!!
Some of you might remember, how about half a year ago I mentioned that I'm planning on something special this year... something that was my dream since the early days of my craft affair.

My own challenge blog.

Ladies and gents, Chupa is proudly announcing, that this dream finally came true. YES!!
Here's my sweet "baby", that makes mommy squeal with joy:



I hope that you'll check it out, and see what great challenges we'll have in store for you! Oh, and did I mention that we're sponsored? :) WOOT WOOT!
Our first challenge starts on Thursday, 12th of August.... and let me just say, that you don't want to miss it!! *wink*

I'm immensely happy to have been able to assemble a SUPER SWELL Design Team. These ladies are insanely talented & sweet, and I'm sure that they'll be kicking off week after week with pure awesomeness, to help your creative juices flowing....

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Carole Kisch
Cindy Lee
Lenet Mos
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams

I'm so excited, I can't tell ya'! I hope to see you there, and that you'll play along with us.... until then! :)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Can't wait to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE challenge nut, and I thought I'd seen just about every kind out there...but THIS idea has me SO excited!!! I'm truly happy about this...can't wait for August 12th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!!!!! Super dt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, Chupa! You are so super talented and I can't wait to see what exciting challenges you come up with:) I'm off to check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Congratulations!! can't wait to play along :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaay looking very forward to this .....I'll be there on the 12th for sure. Love the look of the awesome team you've gathered together too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great news! Congratulations, Chupa! I look forward to checking out the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting Chupa!! Good for you. I can't wait to see your first challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Chupa! How exciting! Can't wait to see your first challenge! It'll be so much fun! You're so talented and it's wonderful you're doing your dream!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!!!
    I am off to check it out!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012