Monday, 30 August 2010

Something old, something new...

Happy Tuesday, crafty peeps! Ready for another installment from Chupa?
The theme of The Shabby Tea Room's challenge this week (TSTR25) is "Old Meets New", and it gave me a jumpstart on this one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Peach Parfait); paper: Basic Grey (Green At Heart); stamp: Papertrey Ink (Turning A New Leaf, Mega Mixed Messages), Hero Arts; ink: Versa Color (Green Tea, Cinnamon), ColorBox (Black); decorative chalks: Pebbles; black pen; border punch: EK Success; twill ribbon available here; crocheted flower from PixiePetals; button; string: Papertrey Ink; corrugated cardboard; sewing machine

I used several new things: corrugated cardboard that I picked at Paperific on Sturday; and some PTI stuff that came in happy mail a couple of days ago. The rest is my oldies but goldies *wink*

I used that cardboard piece, to suit the TLC288 ~ Recycled Cardboard Boxes challenge. You know how I like everything that adds dimension in a unique way, so this was right up my alley.
The sketch is SSSC83 - swoon!

Photobucket

Thanks so much for looking! xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love those large scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chupa!

    Very pretty card!! Love the dimensions as well, very nice how it adds some layers! The paper is soooo cute! I have it as well, but because it's quite 'busy' paper, I didn't really know how to use it, but this is a fab idea! Looks very, very pretty this way! Looooove this card!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your take on that sketch and love that recycled cardboard. Beautiful leaf image and colors and I adore that crocheted flower, too. Thanks for playing along with us again at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always, Iwona! Beautiful detailing and design! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty ... I {heart} all the layers and love the crocheted flower too! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never a disappointment.....love your take on the sketch and all the beautiful layers! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012