Monday, 9 August 2010

Stamp-less...

Good afternoon, peeps! I'm bringing you my first card for today. As much as I like the design, I feel like it's a bit cheated, since I used a printed out image instead of some good ole' stamp :) I couldn't resist using this vintage lady here, it fits perfectly... see for yourselves:

Photobucket

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, American crafts; paper: Grant Archival (Grace Taylor Vintage Collection), Nestabilities Ovals, Labels 10; pearls: Kaisercraft; vintage image (source unknown, I'm sorry); sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; satin ribbon available here; border punch: Fiskars

For my inspiration, I used the lovely photo of TSTR22, and the sketch is MOJO151.

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for looking! I'll be back shortly, with another card, so stay tuned! :)
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image!! Who could resist using it?? Not you that I know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy and Victorian. Gorgeous use of the mojo sketch and the insp. picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, rich, and gorgeous, Iwona! Stunning design! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what can I say but WOW!! This is so eye catching, just love the big bold bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on that sketch! Beautiful colors you used and I adore that vintage lady image. Your card is really elegant. The stitching adds a wonderful touch. Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Printed vintage images are a fabulous tool to use in paper crafting these days! Your design is simply beautiful ...I {heart} vintage! The satin bow is yummy and love those pearls, the stitching and papers! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo beautiful - what an amazing image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Chupa and I love the vintage image and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely beautiful! that image is stunning and the big pink bow above is too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012